Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So much...

So much that I've done!

Cleaned out my purse...it's definitely been a while.
Balanced my checkbook (hadn't done that since 8/16...)

Have my annual performance eval tomorrow.
Have a "bariatric sensitivity training" tomorrow morning. (fun...NOT!)
...I can't believe I just typed that.

Well, I did. Moving on.

Tuna fish sandwich for lunch.
Then chocoate cake after that.
Seemed like a good idea at the time....then shortly thereafter I thought I was going to greet it all again as I puked in the bathroom.
Word to the wise: you may not eat the two TOGETHER, but they end up meeting in your tummy, and it's got to be an awful little spat they're having in there.
YUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home