Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Watch her grow!

So, I have a bunch of these pics, but somehow they aren't all saved in one place. That's because some were taken with my good camera, others with my cell, and they were all taken over time. But just for fun---let's group {some of} them together and watch her grow!










Oh, that was fun. I miss her being so little.
Well, not so little that we go back in time to her "gripey guts" days of MSPI food intolerances that were just horrible. But other than thaaaaat, I'd go back in a heartbeat!

The blanket? Cool, right? Has a little measurement line down the center which was really cool when she was soooo little. By the end, the blanket was merely a suggested spot for pictures and it took about 30 shots to get one or two of her actually ON the blanket. Oh, adventures in baby-ing.

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home