Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt at the Church, 2015

Eliette was lucky enough to attend the Easter Egg Hunt at the church this year. Gage had a soccer game. He was given the option of joining us after soccer, but they had big plans to go camping that day, so he didn't make it up to the church.

Eliette was ready though!
Who wasn't ready?
THIS mom. At picture time, my camera read some wonky message on the screen that I'd never read before. What!? What!? Don't fail me now!
Luckily, a friend came to the rescue and took lots of pics for me.
...I just haven't seen them yet because I'm sure she's forgotten, we both got busy, and here it is in the weeee hours of the morning when I'm thinking about it, and I won't remind her now because that would just be rude.... But I digress....

Cell phone pics are all I have, and I'm lucky to have those. I had to delete all kinds of stuff (which I probably should have cleaned out a long time ago) just to have room for more photos....

So, when the hunt was started for her age group, she wasn't really sure what to do. Initially, she'd pick up the eggs, and then put them back where she found them. 




With encouragement and guidance, she got it... and although Brother wasn't there, Eliette found a way to have minions. Brother's friends will do!
The unstated, "here, you hold it" was heard loud and clear, and W answered obediently. Sweet boys W&C (brothers)!

At the petting zoo area:




Then there was E.B. himself.
Eliette wasn't sure....but she finally shook his hand.
Eliette's favorite part of the event were the pony rides. Her excitement started when she got to wear a helmet. "Hat. Hat. Hat. Hat? Hat." {Love her!}

Now, there are no pictures of this because I was holding on to her. She was ALL SMILES! Loved, loved, loved it. It was her first pony ride ever.
"Po-eeeee. Po-eeeee."
Somehow when she says it, the "n" is silent.

Back at home....



Oh, it was a great morning.
Now, if I only had those pony pics!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home