Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Valentine's Date Night.

So, this year for Valentine's, we did something maybe a little bit cheesy. Oh well. I wanted to try it. So, we did.

We went to one of those organized murder mystery dinners.




We actually went just BEFORE Valentine's Day so that we could be home with the kiddos on actual Valentine's Day. We went with some dear friends who just moved back to Texas (yay!!!) and laughed a ton.



As it turns out, one of my childhood friends was one of the main actors. He's terribly funny as a general rule, so it was just fun to watch him host and orchestrate this whole thing. How did I leave without getting a picture of us together with him!? Grrrr....

Anyway, we had a lot of laughs. Now I can cross that off my bucket list.
:P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home