Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Random Night




Gage, even still, I don't get tired of watching you sleep.
Hot natured during your sleep? YES!
Grind your teeth in your sleep? YES!
{...and that's going to be a problem, we already know.}
Sleep walk? Yes, on occassion.
When did that start? At the start of Kindergarten.
{story about that: I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard you crying. While in bed, I should have heard you crying from my left. Instead, I heard you crying from my right. Whaaat? I got up to investigate. I got to the living room and heard you crying---from the backyard. The back door was open. I found you standing in the backyard---crying. Just crying...and standing alone in the middle of the backyard. I walked you inside and we went to Mommy's bed. You climbed in, and I didn't hear another peep. The very next day: top latch-locks to all of the doors heading outside. Oh, it freaked us out! You could have gone out the front door!}
The sleepwalking has not happened for a while now.
And you meet the suggested age for sleeping on the top bunk.
So now---randomly, you will decide to sleep up there.

 
Anyhow....I still love to watch you sleep.
...and I still marvel at how fast you are growing up. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I have pictures of my boys sleeping in their bunks, too. They are so beautiful when sleeping - and quiet!

(I used to sleep-walk - outgrew it.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home