Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Day of Pre-K 4 !!!!

It's early morning, and I'm wide awake. On my day off!
:(

But, it's allowed me ample time to upload pics from yesterday, & create 3 or 4 new blog posts for today, so here we are....

Yesterday was Gage's 1st day of Pre-K 4.
The way his birthday falls, he's about to turn 5, but it's after the cutoff date for school, so he's one of the oldest in his class. It's all good though. I'm definitely okay with him having 2 years of Pre-K before Kindergarten.

Pics from the morning, 8/30/10.

Someone was still a bit sleepy on the 1st day of school...


But, Ranger helped wake him up!


He requested Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast, so I happily obliged.
After that, we got him dressed, and fixed his hair...and he was ready to rock-n-roll.
Gage picked out his very own Iron Man backpack & lunchbox.
{He's never seen Iron Man, has no clue about. But it sure does look cool when you're a 4 year old little boy, and therefore, he simply HAD to have them.}
He picked out his Spider Man shirt to wear.
When asked, "Who would win in a fight between Iron Man & Spider Man?" His response was, "Iron Man & Spider Man."
Ummmm...Okay.







And...just for a fun comparison----
Here's Gage LAST YEAR (2009):


And THIS YEAR (2010):


After school---he went to Memaw's for a bit.
After that, we went for a walk, and he got to ride bikes with a buddy down the street...


Around 7, in was time to come in.
Gage helped with chores...


Then it was dinner, bath, & bed!


"Mommy, look what I can do!"

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

What a difference between last year and this year!!! CRAZY!! I see so much of you in him. He is simply adorable!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Alicia Brunson said...

He is so cute!!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Angel said...

Lainey.....I know I've been MIA for a while..but Gage has grown so much!!!!! he was always sooo cute but now? oh baby!!!! What a handsome young man you've got there girl!

XOXOX

 
At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great first day of school! OMG how he's grown! :)

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Brandie said...

Hey girly, my blog is private now due to some unforseen changes AND I have a stalker! lol. Email me so I can invite you to read it. bran0224@yahoo.com

 
At 6:21 AM , Anonymous Suzanne said...

Great pics. My Gage is in the same boat. He will be 5 Monday, but he missed the cutoff, so he's in 4-k. I have very similar pics - wearing the backpack in front of the door, etc. By the way, what's your Gage's middle name?

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Love said...

WHY is he so big?! and you're so beautiful! glad to see you're doing well...i don't get around at all anymore, but was so happy to see you're name the other day to check on you! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home