Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Deals. Was It Worth It?

Well, my answer is YES!

Stephanie asked about some of the deals that I got on Black Friday, and I'll happily share some of them!

The Nerf-n-Strike LongShot CS-6.
I've seen them online for $34.99-$45.00
I paid: $15.00


Rubbermaid 40 piece storage set.
Retails at Walmart for $19.00
Online pricing for this item goes up from there...
I paid: $9.00


Folding 2-wheel scooter.
Retails for about $20 & up.
I paid: $12.00


Batman Lego Wii Game.
Retails for approximately $20.
I paid: $9.99


Toy Story 3 Leapster Game.
Retails for about $25.
I paid: $15.00


Thunder Tumbler Remote Control Car
Retails for about $20 online, though it was on sale in the store for $9.99 & then half off that!
I paid: $4.99


Bendaroos 500 piece set.
Retails at approximately $14.99
I paid: $11.99
(not a huge savings, but I know that Gage will love these)


PaperJamz Guitar & Drum Set
Drums & Guitars retail for about $20-$30 each.
I paid: $14.99 each.
Guitar strap retails for $5.99.
I paid: $2.99

And yes, Hubby...I got Gage the Shark Guitar!


So those are just SOME of the great deals that I got.
Clearly, they are mostly for Gage.

So...those are some of the deals that I got.
Very exciting...

6 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I got the kids an Xbox and some things to go with it. They already have it. Decided to give it to them early. Zakary is getting a used Wii since our old one is broke and it would cost me $100 to fix it. I also got him a set of electronic drums and I am pretty much done. If I come across some little things for the kids I may get them if I can afford them.

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

Oh, how I love a trip to the shops! We don't have Black Friday here, which is probably a good thing!

Mind you, we don't have Halloween, or Thanksgiving either. Not a lot to celebrate around these parts, really!

I have bought the majority of my Chrissie gifts. I mainly pick up appropriate bits-and-bobs throughout the year if I see anything that I think might do the trick!

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Thanks girl! Those are good savings. I am enjoying my cyber monday savings right now, although the selection isn't as good as Black Friday! :)

 
At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You know how to shop! And with helpers I'm so impressed!

I skipped it this year...sleeping late was great too! I'm shopping online come pay day! :)

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I got all (except one) of my great deals at Wal Mart. I was there at 10:30 waiting for the midnight sale stuff.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

You did great! I didn't bother this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home