Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Going organic...



So, I commend Tom Thumb for offering a lot more by way of organic products.
We TRY to feed Gage & ourselves organics when they are available. Organic milk...baby food...produce...spaghetti sauce...baby rice cereal...etc.

So, when I saw this on the shelf at the grocery store, I bought it. I thought it would be a fruity, organic snack.
No. Gage does NOT like it.
Neither do I. It's yucky. It is NOTHING like FruitLoops which are packed with & coated in sugar, and that's why we like them.

...so, we'll stick with the Cheerios for now. He chooses those over this organic BS cereal every time anyway.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger CBM said...

I, too, attempt to buy the healthier kid cereals. I'm particularly annoyed that no "regular" kid cereal has any fiber to speak of. So my latest tries are:

Mighty Bites (honey) - Kind of like Honey Comb, only with that healthier taste. Shaped like little bears (?) that are about the size of teddy grahams, so they make a good snack.

Clifford Crunch - Winner! Like healthy version Lucky Charms without the marshmallows. Taste is not bad! (Of course, I'm used to eating All Bran.) And five grams of fiber per cup! :)

Dora Stars - Your little guy might be just as happy with plain Cheerios. These are a little bit more cinnamony, but otherwise pretty plain and low sugar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home